Eppendorf Concentrator Plus
The Concentrator plus with its new design was designed with the customer in mind to deliver an ergonomic, intuitive and durable solution that fits comfortably right on the lab bench. An advanced heating technology provides best treatment for your sample which assures quick, efficient and gentle vacuum concentration of DNA/RNA, nucleotides, proteins and other liquid or wet samples. Our new coated lid provides superior chemical resistance against aggressive acids and organic solvents (e.g. TFA, DMSO).
The Concentrator plus is available with three configurations to meet the customers' lab specific needs:
1) Basic Concentrator for connecting to an existing vacuum pump
2) Complete system with an integrated solvent-resistant, maintenance and oil-free PTFE pump, and condensation trap
3) Complete system with vacuum port adds extra capability. It allows for using the integrated vacuum pump separately - without having to disconnect it from the system
› Choice of 3 operation modes (vacufuge, centrifuge, and desiccator) for a variety of application needs
› Choice of three application modes (aqueous, alcohol or high vapor pressure) to correspond with sample solvent—reduction of processing time up to 20%
› Choice of 4 heating levels (ambient, 30°C, 45°C, 60°C) allows safe and efficient concentration of various samples
› Brake function can optionally be turned off for use with delicate samples.
Swing–bucket rotor for MTP, PCR and Deepwell Plates up to 27–mm high (A–2–VC).
Rotor for 48 x 1.5/2 mL microcentrifuge tubes.
Can be stacked using rotor spacer to double the capacity to 96 x 1.5/2 mL tubes (F–45–70–11).
Rotor for 8 x 15 mL conical tubes (F–45–8–17).
Rotor for 6 x 50 mL conical tubes. Also accommodates 6 x 15 mL conical tubes (F–35–6–30).
- Comes in 3 system configurations
- Extremely quite operation <50 dB(A)
- Chemical-resistant, maintenance-free PTFE diaphragm pump eliminates the need for changing pump oil
- Small footprint saves valuable bench space
- Wide variety of 15 different rotor options to accommodate tubes from 0.2 mL to 50 mL, microplates and PCR plates
- Motorless induction drive and chemical-resistant, stainless steel chamber for trouble-free operation
- Can be connected with most commercially available cold traps for use with vapors